Announcing: Film Feb Twenty-Twelve

on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As we wrap up fatmumslim's #janphotoaday and look forward to #febphotoaday I have been reflecting on my journey as a photographer. How it all started? Probably growing up as the child of two talented artists who met in photography class. My mom is now a commercial food photographer and an inspiration to me constantly. Shooting with film reminds me of home, and of another huge inspiration, Mr. Bill Cunningham.

In honor of them, and of all that came before us, I call out to all my photographer, blogger, artist friends and not-yet-friends to complement their #febphotoaday journey with Film Feb Twenty-Twelve. I will  be shooting at least a roll/pack of film per week and posting it in our Flickr pool and I encourage you to do the same.

This February I hope you'll dust off your cameras, venture in to your local pharmacy and pick up a couple packs of 400..or 800..or 600...(oh, and Polaroids count too!)

taken by beesting.

Leave your comment