Starting Twenty-Twelve Off Right

on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So how was everyone's New Years Eve? Mine was absolutely lovely! I am generally pretty anti-New Years Resolutions because, really, why wait for one specific day a year to make a positive change in your life? That is silly. Regardless, a fresh start is an awfully nice idea. On my list of twenty-twelve musts...



1.Plan. I generally have absolutely no problem doing this. 2012 planner by Miss Meg Shop.


2. Floss. Flossing has been my unofficial, unsuccessful resolution for about 4 years now. Is this the year? Well..maybe...

3. Take more pictures. I bought this little guy in hopes of doing just that. Fuji Instax Mini 50s.


4. Sleep more. And subsequently, watch less TV.


5. Be good to yourself. And everyone else. No Whining by Hammerpress.

One comment

I lie to myself about flossing. I predict this will not change in 2012.

by Amy Nieto on January 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM . #

Leave your comment