Weekend Wrap up: 1/27-1/29

on Sunday, January 29, 2012

So many awesome things happened in the MiniApple this weekend I just had to share.

Friday // Mighty Swell His Sale
I have been a giant fan of the Mighty Swell shop since I crutched into their first sale with a broken foot (true story). Now that they are an "occasional shop" rather than a pop-up I have even more opportunities to see the lovely ladies and lovely wares of Mighty Swell. I took my gent to the His sale on Friday and was pretty thrilled with the result. Very much looking to the Hers sale on February 10th! In related news- I dropped my Instax (bound to happen) and the result was 1 blank white photo and 1 (actually stunning) yellow photo. I am not disappointed.


Saturday // Hair:dark red,  Nails: summer colors & The Current 7th Birthday Party
My good friend Becky (AKA Trixie) over at Moxie dyed my hair a beautiful dark cherry red (which is unfortunately difficult to catch in photos)--Call her up if you need some new color! I also did my nails in a pretty exciting, summery combo- Sally Hansen Green as Envy, Loreal Boozy Brunch and Essie Tart Deco.
and THEN I took my good friend Rachel to the Current's Birthday party for her birthday. You guys, we have amazingly talented folks here in Minnesota.

Haley Bonar- A much loved constant of the Minneapolis music scene


Sims- My favorite of all the Doomtree Crew



Polica- Exploding here in Minneapolis, and for good, good reason. Seeing those two drummers in action is positively mind blowing. Almost unbearably sultry music. Will make you want to...well...you'll see...


Leave your comment